For participants, benefits include a flexible learning environment, virtual training options, access to competitive, industry recognized stackable credentialing, an enhanced portfolio for more marketability, as well as direct connection to potential employers.
- Industry recognized, stackable certifications
- Individualized support through virtual workgroup sessions
Flexible Learning Environment
- Both Online and In-person instruction is offered
- UMOS Technology Training Center access is available at no cost, located at our headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
- Online learning can occur anywhere in the State of Wisconsin with an internet connection
Benefits of Training
- No cost to participants
- Direct connection to potential employers & onboarding assistance
- Do you have an interest in advancing your career in the field of Information Technology or making a career change?
- Authorized to work in the United States
- High school or GED/HSED graduate
- Successful completion of pre-screener
- Wisconsin resident
- Veteran/Spouse of Veteran priority for admission
One Workforce-TechStars is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider. Auxiliary aids and resources are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.